143 Division St
New York, NY 10002
- Battenkill ValleyAwarded #1 highest quality milk in NY State!
- Mama O's KimchiMade in Ridgewood, Kheedim's shellfish free jars are a chock full of probiotic deliciousness.
- Daphnis and ChloeHand harvested herbs from Greece. Come in for a sniff, words cannot describe.
- ACME4 family generations perfecting the art of fish smoking
- counter culture coffeeNorth Carolina based coffee company that we are proud to brew and serve at Dimes and Dimes Deli!
- Sauder's EggsThe happiest hens from Lancaster, PA
- Sapadillaeco-cleaners that use pure essential oils making cleaning darn near enjoyable
- Binu Binu SoapBinu = korean for soap! 100% natural plant ingredients
- Plymouth Artisan CheeseThe second oldest cheese factory in the United States! Over 125 years of heritage cheese from Plymouth, VT
- Majestic GarlicSatisfying snack attacks with creamy garlic spreads and cult sprouted hummus.
- Sun PotionHerbs, algae, and mushrooms galore. Transformational foods sourced from our beautiful planet!
- Pilot KombuchaGreenpoint fermented kombucha made with unique and delicate flavors like Turmeric + Aloe and Blueberry + Lemongrass
- Nixtamal TortilleriaThe only tortilleria in the city that soaks, grinds, and mixes dried corn into house-made nixtamilized masa.
- Variety CoffeeThe nicest guys in coffee around, premium beans roasted in Brooklyn.
- Amys BreadFresh baked hand made bread delivered daily from the West Village.
- Ajiri TeaKenyan tea produced by small scale farmers, hand harvested, beautifully packaged in boxes with handcrafted labels made by Kenyan women. 100% of the profits go back to Kenya to pay school fees for orphans.
- La Croix
- DavidsPremium natural toothpaste focused on sustainability. 100% USA ingredients
- Dr. Alkaitis"if you can't eat it, don't put it on your skin!"
- Everyday OilOne blend of all natural, cold pressed plant oils and steam-distilled essential oils, coming together to make a unisex skincare product for your whole body and whole family.
- Cacao Prietosingle origin Dominican, organic beans-to-bar chocolate created in Red Hook, Brooklyn
- Raakavirgin chocolate (unroasted beans!) sourced from all over the world, produced in Red Hook, Brooklyn
- Fire Ciderorganic apple cider vinegar steeped with orange, lemon, ginger, horseradish, habanero, garlic and turmeric
- Pumpkin Village Foodsproduces top notch honey and maple syrup in VT, delivered to us monthly.
- Hosta Hill lacto-fermented vegetables from Great Barrington, MA, full of probiotics to help you have a healthy gut
- Kusmi Tea150 year old Russian tea company now in the hands of the French, offering a beautiful selection of traditional blends and wellness teas
- Mu Mu MuesliKeeping it simple in upstate New York with their award winning stand out muesli and pancake mix.
- Nettle MeadowHappy, healthy goats and sheep in the Adirondacks, producing award winning hand crafted artisanal cheeses.
- The PiggeryA family owned butcher shop featuring pork and housemade charcuterie from their own pastured small-scale Trumansburg NY farm and farm partners raising animals in the same way
- Ooma TesoroFamily secret recipe! Small batch marinara sauce made in the Berkshires of Massachusetts.
- Organic Living Superfoodsorganic, raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, living superfoods
- Ortizcarefully selected treasures from the Cantabrian Sea specializing in anchovy and tuna.
- Ernest SuppliesHighly efficacious products that fit seamlessly into an active healthy lifestyle. Mens care with style!
- Lake & Skye100% pure, therapeutic grade essential oil products, scents and floral waters.
- GoldaScents and soaps made with essential oil of the 300 year old Aomori Hiba tree in Japan, and highest quality green tea from the highest point of the Fukuoka Prefecture
- Mountain Oceanestablished in 1971, a pioneer of the natural beauty and body care movement with all products fully biodegradable and made with whole ingredients
- Small World FoodsA worker cooperative in upstate NY drawing on traditional old-world practices as well as a modern understanding of the science behind them while using all local and organic ingredients.
- QuarryNinh Wysocan's architectural and shape inspired jewelry in precious metals and cast bronze and brass is our favorite! Take note of our special Quarry light switch plate when you visit :)
- Cassie GriffinCeramicist playing with the line between fine art and home objects, strong and beautiful with an inimitable style
- Sans [ceuticals]Specialist skin and hair care from New Zealand made without unnecessary or harmful ingredients